Tuesday 22 November 2016

Mail Call!

Today was a great day in wet shaver heaven. I received a huge mail call from 2 separate online wet shaving stores,  the Stray Whisker and Italian Barber.

I have been waiting for this order to arrive for a while now. The RazoRock Wunderbar slant from Italian Barber, along with the RazoRock Don Marco shaving soap, the Amici Shaving Soap by Italian Barber and the Vulfix Old Original Pure Boar bristle brush.

There was also the hand crafted Dr Jon's Classic Aftershave tonic which really intrigued me, with it's alum, witch hazel, aloe and menthol. A great combo, especially for one with sensitive skin.



I have heard some amazing things about the Wunderbar Slant, with it's excellent ability at some really close shaves, as well the fact that it is CNC machined with a quantity of only 100 made every month. These are not made from a mould, and are hand tested one by one by Joseph at Italian Barber himself. This intrigued me 100 percent!

I can't wait to review these highly anticipated products with one another in future posts. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment