Monday 13 March 2017

First Shave with my PantaRei Brush

If you have read my previous post, you would have gathered my excitement the Custom PantaRei Manchurian Badger hair brush. Well in this post, I am going to briefly tell you about it's capability.


Now this brush's Manchurian Badger hair knot is somewhat a marvel in itself. It's massive! It has a firm back bone, yet it is gentle on the face. Henceforth, it's facial coverage whilst face lathering is huge, which aside from my other brushes that are mid-size, is a welcome change.

It's lathering capability is brilliant. For this Shave, I used the Crabtree & Evelyn West Indian Lime shave cream, and with just a pinky finger tip of cream, this brush whipped up an absolute storm of a lather. Upon rotating the brush 360 degrees, you can see this in its full glory.


 


I must say that this brush felt so good in my hand when I was lathering up. The ceramic handle, being a barrel shape, filled the palm of my hand perfectly, and controlling it was so easy as well. The knot covered the span of the corner of my mouth, to the edge of my side burn. That's pretty big coverage, and it shortened my lathering time as well.

Overall, it was a pleasure lathering up with this Brush. PantaRei have done a magnificent job coming up with a knot that is so plush, with excellent lathering capabilities. One thing has to be said, that if you ever decide to purchase a custom made brush from the good people at PantaRei, get one with a Manchurian Badger Hair knot.

All in all, the brush cost me $127 AUD, and for that price, I have a magnificent sized ceramic barrel shaped handle, an awesome badger hair knot, and an amazing hand painted design. You just simply can't beat that for quality!






2 comments: