Thursday 9 February 2017

A Speakeasy Shave

So recently,  I purchased the new Speakeasy shave soap and Aftershave cologne. I have been turned towards their maker,  Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements by a close friend.


I love their strong scents and their longevity as well. The best thing of all is their absolutely amazing ability to lather up something fierce with little to no effort. And not just any lather, a rich, creamy and hydrated lather that rarely dries up. And this Speakeasy shave soap is no exception.


The above image was from just 20 seconds of lathering on the actual puck. I couldn't believe it. Now the scent, well that is something that makes me smile. Amazing old Barber scent. It is clean,  and I absolutely love it. Just the token after a busy day at the workplace. It is a scent that is scintillating to the senses,  and reminds me of exactly when you walk into the barbers.

Overall,  a fantastic and slick shave. Very slick.


No comments:

Post a Comment