Sunday 27 August 2017

What a Beauty! Gillette Black Beauty P3 1970

So I said I'd do a review on this razor, and I must say that it's one that I needed to do. This thing is just a work of art to look at.
Made in the 3rd quarter (P3) of 1970, this razor has a beautiful black coated handle with some really fine knurling.


It's handle is quite Slim, and holds quite steadily in the hand. I find that it hardly slips out of the fingers during a shave, no matter how much soap is on the hand. Great design! It was also kept in really good knick, coming all the way from Serbia!

What I love most about it is that it's also adjustable, just like my beloved Gillette Fatboy razor. As I have not been shaving for a while, and Just shaving the upper parts of my face and neck, I am able to adjust and reduce the aggressiveness. So I get that same great feel if the razor with different tolerances.


I'm very glad I purchased the razor, as ultimately, it's been a great shaver to me so far, as well as it just looking the part with its fantastic black handle. I would highly Reccommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment