Sunday 14 May 2017

First Shave in a while

So for the last 4 weeks, I have been attempting to grow out my facial hair, with the hopeful result of a thicker, more filled in beard.

So far, I have been achieving some great results, to a point where I now use some Castor Oil based beard oil to maintain it. I try and keep it to a number 4 setting on the beard trimmer so it is not too long, and shape it with my DE razors. 

I am using the rule of 2 fingers to find out my beard neckline, whereby you place your pointer finger and index finger sideways above the tip of your Adams apple to find the baseline. From there, I then imagine a curved line running from earlobe to earlobe. The perfect line, every time. 

I will be shaving the beard off at the end of May, so for now I am enjoying having the best of both worlds to come up with a decent looking beard. Onwards and upwards! 


No comments:

Post a Comment